Schedule a free consultation using the calendar below. It's the best way to decide if working together is right for you.
Yes, I meet with clients BOTH online and in my office in Portland, Oregon (USA).
Schedule a consultation to start either form of work with me.
"All it took was one free discovery call with Gina and we were headed in a better direction."
- New Portland-Based Clients, 2017
If you want to skip the free consult and schedule an appointment immediately scroll further down the page to select the option that works best for your needs below.
ONLINE VS. IN-PERSON SESSIONS
I have an office in NE Portland, Oregon, USA but I have clients all over the world. If you are not able to meet with me in the office please schedule an online session (these are video chats).
In-person sessions take place in my office in Northeast Portland, Oregon.
Online sessions are more affordable and follow a much more flexible schedule.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN A FIRST SESSION
In our initial 90-minute session we'll talk through your relationship history and current concerns. Before we part ways I'll give you a full review of yoru relationship's health and an assessment of your strengths together. You'll leave with initial reflection questions and tools to start your work the very first time we connect.
"In our very first session Gina saw something in us I hadn't realized in seven years together.
That shifted everything."
- Sarah & Tara, Portland, Oregon
INDIVIDUAL CLIENTS, OR "SOLO SESSIONS"
If you want to rethink relationships in your life, try out solo-polyamory, or change old relationship patterns for good I'm here to help!
COUPLES, OR "DUOS"
I generally work with couples in three arenas:
- Repair work- there may have been some trust damage, some distance created, or some major betrayal. Let me help you with repair work to rebuild you from the foundation up.
- Opening Relationships- About 50% of my clients come from historically monogamous (or monogamish) relationships and want to create a sustainable framework for non-monogamy. I love this work!
- Maintenance work- I use a strengths-based approach and view couples work as proactive. These pairs come in less frequently for general relationship maintenance like a tune-up!
THREE-PERSON RELATIONSHIPS, OR "TRIOS"
It can be hard to find professionals who really understand the unique needs of three-person relationships. I'm here for you! Send me an email to being our work.
"We looked for someone who could help our triad for months before we found Gina. She gets us."
- Gary, Lee, & Ben, Portland, OR
LARGER GROUPS IN RELATIONSHIP
If there are more than three people in your relationship group, chain, or polycule, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss your specifics.
I reserve a small number of spaces for low-income clients at a reduced rate. Call me for a consultation to discuss payment if you need.
WHAT I DO
- Bring a decade of experience helping folks build and rebuild trust to your service
- Help you listen and communicate effectively to get out of repetitive arguments
- Use a sex-positive framework and vast knowledge of healthy sexuality to support your relationship
- Identify ways to manage really intense emotions
- Use a strengths-based approach to help you grow in a positive direction
- Develop an individualized plan to change the relationship patterns that brought you here
- Keep momentum and hope alive - even if it's hard for you to feel hopeful
- Have enough knowledge and experience working with (and being in) non-monogamous relationships you won't have to educate me in our sessions
- Understand the unique dynamics and issues that arise for LGBTQ couples (based both in lived and professional experience)
- Understand the unique dynamics and issues that arise for long-term non-monogamous couples and triads
WHAT I DON'T DO
- Sit and nod - instead, we'll take action (I've been described as "direct and not-coddling")
- Add shame or judgment to your experience (there's already too much of that in the world)
- Assume your experience is the same as mine or anyone else's
- Believe either monogamy or non-monogamy is healthier, natural or inherently better than the other
- Pathologize you (I don't treat mental illness, so you won't receive a diagnosis, assessment or treatment for mental health conditions or substance use)
- Support couples who are actively violent with one another- your safety needs to come first, then our work together can begin