Choosing to turn to a stranger in a time of pain is really a courageous act. Often it's difficult to imagine what talking to a professional might feel like. This recording is a really powerful session from my mentor, Esther Perel, helping a couple work on coming together after an affair.
It's a pretty intense listen, but if you're curious about talking with a helping professional yourself, or if you're struggling to come together after infidelity this recording may be helpful to you.
Hi! I'm glad you're reading. Let me know if I can help you:
- reconnect with passion & desire in long-term partnerships
- rebuild trust after infidelity or dishonesty
- move beyond jealousy, fear, and insecurity
- manage intense emotions that arise in conflicts
- resolve sexual dysfunction & disconnect
- change communication & codependent patterns
- open your relationship & practice polyamory with integrity
I lead couples retreats, host workshops, and see private clients online (and in Portland, OR).
Call me for a free consultation to rethink the way you do relationships.
Gina Senarighi, MS, MA, CPC is a communication consultant, sexuality counselor and certified relationship coach specializing in polyamory, open relationships, jealousy, and infidelity.