Communication breakdowns happen in any couple- but with more people comes more opportunity for misunderstanding.
Join us to take a look at the most effective communication skills and tools for negotiating ethical non-monogamy, open relationships, and polyamory.
What you'll learn in this two-hour workshop:
- How to get clear about what you need- and ask your partner in a way they can hear you
- Learn the science of building trust
- How to set and adapt boundaries for long-term relationship success
- How to repair from misunderstandings so you don't get stuck in cyclical conflicts
- Understand the basics of empathy and critical tools for stronger connection
Attend the 90-minute workshop, stay for the Q&A session, and take home all the printable worksheets and tools after the live event.