Desire fatigue (diminishing passion over time) is SUPER common in long-term relationships, but it doesn't have to be.
I'm using this series to outline the simplest ways to overcome the most common reasons couples stop having sex. CLICK HERE to read the full series.
In this video we'll talk about one of the most common things getting in the way of your sexual connection- repair work. All too often couples grow distant or have trouble finding the spark because something went wrong and was left unresolved in the past. Here's what to do about it:
Enter your information below to get access to my full toolkit for Sexual Desire in Relationships.
Hi! Thanks for reading!
Let me know if I can help you:
- rekindle the magic and ignite passion in long-term relationships
- repair trust after infidelity or dishonesty
- move beyond codependency, insecurity and reactive jealousy
- resolve sexual dysfunction and disconnect
- change unhealthy communication patterns
- open your relationship and practice polyamory with care
Call me for a free consultation to rethink your relationship.
Gina Senarighi, MS, MA, CPC is a communication consultant, sexuality counselor, certified relationship coach, and retired couples therapist specializing in polyamory, open relationships, jealousy, and infidelity.
She hosts retreats, workshops, and sees clients for consultation online and in Portland, Oregon.