THOUGHTS FROM MY CLIENTS:
- Mariah Vancouver, Portland, OR, client 2017
"After just one talk with Gina I went home and had a real sex talk with my husband for the first time in 30 years. This is opening up a whole new world. I'm just so grateful."
- Brenda Gresham, Portland, OR, client 2017
"I don't want games. I want an honest open relationship. Gina got us there."
- Jill Overlook, Portland, OR, client 2016-2017
"When we started working with Gina I wasn't sure we would make it through. She got us back on the same team after we hadn't really been talking for at least six years."
- Jade & Jesse Kerns, Portland, OR, clients 2014-2016
"Gina helped me love myself first.
I'm clear with myself and can ask partners for what I need now."
- Leah Lloyd, Portland, OR, client 2016-2017
"I really like that every week I walk away with something to think about or actually do. Gina never coddles me and is pretty directive- which I need."
- Liz Kenton, Portland, OR, client 2016-2017
- Blaine Laurelhurst, St. Helens, OR , client 2016
"The daily gratitude practice was really powerful. I can't believe how much this simple thing helped us reconnect."
- Dreya & Molly Sellwood, Portland, OR, clients 2017
"When we came [to see Gina] it felt like we were each doing our own thing. Now it feels like this is something we're doing together... something that will bring us even closer. It was really good for me to have a facilitator help me move from scarcity and fear to connection."
- Alissa Park & Stephanie Cathedral, Portland OR, clients 2017
"I didn't know how we would make it through after [my wife] caught me cheating. We were so stuck when we first met Gina and I think we both thought it was over. It took some time, but it feels like we're friends again."
- Rob & Lindsey Lents, Vancouver, WA, client 2012-2014
"Before if we fought we wouldn't speak for days. Now it's like 30 minutes and we hug."
- Jenny & Jeff Arbor-Lodge, Portland OR, clients 2015, 2017
"After our sessions with Gina, we've been closer than ever [in our fourteen year marriage]."
- Brenda & Loren Pearl, Portland, Oregon, clients 2013-2014
"Gina makes the most complex parts of our relationship problems really easy to understand. I didn't know I needed to learn so much about relationships. I always walk away [from sessions] seeing things from a new perspective."
- Dan Boise, Portland, OR, client 2014
"I thought sex between us was good before. I didn't know we needed help with that but... it's even better now."
- Laura & Staci Elliot, Portland, OR, clients 2015
"I never really thought of myself as non-traditional, but here we are. Gina helped me think outside the box without judgment or fear. We got really creative and ultimately decided monogamy is best for us, but the conversations we had with Gina helped us have a deeper connection and more clarity than ever before."
- Andie Foster, Gresham, OR, client 2016
"Gina helped me stop hating myself so much. Now I'm a better partner to myself and I'm ready to start dating and be a better partner to someone else. I just made my first online dating profile. It's kind of exciting."
- Jodi Killingsworth, Portland, OR, client 2015-2016
"I'm sick of working with therapists and never really seeing anything change. Gina is different. I always walk away with things to think about and action steps to take. I feel like I'm making real progress for the first time."
- Sarah Alberta, Portland, OR, clients 2014-2017
- Michaela & Brad Ainsworth, Portland, OR, , clients 2014-2015
"We've tried lots of Portland couples therapists and never found a professional who can understand our unique [polyamorous] relationship. Gina makes talking to her really easy without having to explain or justify our relationship structure."
- Tanya & Mark Lombard, Hillsboro, OR, clients 2015-2017
"I've never felt so bad as when my husband found out I was having an affair. It was awful. We fought all the time and never slept. Gina helped us both get grounded again so we could make up and move forward."
- Tori Woodland, Milwaukee, OR, client 2016
"We're back together. I'd say that's a success.
I didn't know if it would happen. And I definitely didn't think it could be this good again."
- Michelle Forest & Darla Park, Portland, OR, clients 2015-2016
"I thought I would lose my mind when he first brought up opening our marriage. I thought he just wanted to leave. I couldn't see any way we would make it work. Gina helped us figure out a plan that works for both of us."
- Chris & Kelly Portsmouth, Forest Grove, OR, clients 2013-2016
"I didn't get what I wanted out of [working with Gina] but I got something even better. I can't describe it exactly, but I didn't know it could be this good between us."
- PK & Maggie Sauvies, Portland, OR, clients 2010-2011
"Nobody tells you how to handle being in a committed relationship with a bi-sexual woman. I didn't want to deny her sexuality, but we didn't know how to do an open relationship and stay together. Gina helped us walk through every step."
- Catherine Gorge & Erik Columbia, Portland, Oregon, clients 2014 & 2016
"Gina gave me the a-ha moment I needed to leave a really terrible relationship.
I'm glad she tells it like it is."
- Kurt Willamette, Portland, OR, clients 2011-2013 & 2016
"After seven years we stopped sleeping together and didn't really know why. I know it seems so obvious, but Gina got us to talk about sex like, really talk about it with each other. I know it sounds cheesy but now it's like we have soul-sex."
- Vanessa Redwood, Troutdale, OR, client 2015-2017
"I can't believe I made it into my forties without knowing this stuff! Gina is a great teacher about all the things you never knew you need to know about relationships."
- Holly Williams, Portland, OR, clients 2016-2017
"We fight less now. And when we do it's way better."
- Elsa & Erika Lloyd, Portland, OR, clients 2014-2015
"Gina made the hard stuff seem so much easier. I don't think we'd still be together without her."
- Brian & Amaya Belmont, Portland, OR, clients 2015
"I'm really not a big therapy person, but Gina made it easy to talk to her without judging us and her help really got us thinking bigger about what we need in life and from each other. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm glad we went through it."
- Adam Cascadia, Beaverton, OR, clients 2010-2011
"I flip-flopped about this divorce for months. Working with Gina brought me the clarity to leave. Now I can't believe the level of relief I feel!"
- Kate Mississippi, Portland OR, client 2016-2017