Lots of times the folks I work with are surprised how little sex education they've actually received in life (yes, I'll ask you about this is you ever become a client).
Most of us never learned about consent, kinks, even basic anatomy unless from an unreliable source (porn or our friends). So it's no wonder we feel nervous talking about sex and asking for what we want in relationships.
There are lots of great sex educators online (and some not-so-great WATCH OUT!) but recently three of my favorites gathered together for a series of rapid-fire Q and A sessions so I wanted to share them.
Check out the videos below to get a feel for these lovely ladies and click the links for more information on each of their individual sex education video series.
Talk a' Trois with Sexplanations
Shan Boody Hosts a Q and A on Squirting and more
Hannah Witton Hosts Sex Questions with Shan and Dr Doe
Gina Senarighi, MS, MA, CPC is a sex educator and relationship coach specializing in polyamory, open relationships, jealousy, LGBTQ issues and infidelity.
She can help you:
- rediscover passion in long-term relationships
- repair trust after infidelity or dishonesty
- move past jealousy, insecurity or codependent patterns
- open your relationship or practice polyamory with care
- resolve sexual dysfunction and disconnect
- break unhealthy communication patterns in your relationship
Contact her for a free consultation to see if working with her is right for you.