Lots of couples want to explore non-monogamy, but aren't sure where to start. Either they don't have friends who are open about their non-traditional relationship status, or they don't know where to find community, or there aren't a lot of local resources to rely on.
If you're deciding to try non-monogamy having a few great resources on hand can really help you stay connected and communicate effectively through the process. Having a few books on the subject can really help both you and your partner establish a baseline of awareness, understand potential pitfalls, create expectations and boundaries, and navigate mistakes.
Watch the video below to hear about a couple of my favorite books on open relationships to help you decide what will work for both of you. I would love to hear your recommendations in the comment so I can add resources to the list!
Best Books on Open Relationships
Check out more great book recommendations on healthy relationships.
What are your recommendations? Leave a note below and let me know!
She can help you:
- rediscover passion in long-term relationships
- repair trust after infidelity or dishonesty
- move past jealousy, insecurity or codependent patterns
- open your relationship or practice polyamory with care
- resolve sexual dysfunction and disconnect
- break unhealthy communication patterns in your relationship
Contact her for a free consultation to see if working with her is right for you.