I created this video a while back talking about my favorite books to recommend newly open couples and opening relationships.
So many of you have asked for these recommendations I thought I would re-post for you here (ignore my old branding).
If you are considering opening your relationship, congratulations!
Not everyone decides to have this conversation in relationships, and the avoidance of this topic ends so many relationships. Even if you decide to stay or be monogamous you will be stronger together for having talked through your worries or concerns about intimacy with other people.
It is important to have resources nearby, so in this video I will outline a few of my favorite books for couples who are considering opening their agreements to include other people in their relationship.
If you're want more help creating non-monogamy agreements in your relationship give me a call for a free consultation to see if working together might help you grow.
She can help you:
- rediscover passion in long-term relationships
- repair trust after infidelity or dishonesty
- move past jealousy, insecurity or codependent patterns
- open your relationship or practice polyamory with care
- resolve sexual dysfunction and disconnect
- break unhealthy communication patterns in your relationship
Contact her for a free consultation to see if working with her is right for you.