IT CAN BE A BUMPY START...
I'm not going to sugar-coat it, the beginning of non-monogamy is really bumpy for most people.
There's a lot to learn, you've got surprising emotional reactions coming up, and if you're like most people you've barely had positive monogamous relationship examples to draw from- conceptualizing a non-monogamous one can be overwhelming.
What if we created intentional partnerships with the people we loved- and could get support for the times when our relationship was ready to evolve and grow?
What if there was a non-judgmental space to reflect and to consider whether open relationships were a good fit for our partnership?
What if there was a curriculum to walk us through building intentional skills for healthy non-monogamy?
What if we had a safe community to practice and integrate those communication skills with along the way?
What if loving people came together and cultivated the skills necessary to stay deeply connected over time (whether monogamous or not)?
In ten years supporting consensually non-monogamous, polyamorous, and open relationships, I've seen three clear patterns emerge:
- The first 6-12 months "trying out" (or even just talking about) non-monogamy is the hardest.
- It can feel VERY overwhelming to find reliable information on consensual non-monogamy to make critical relationship decisions.
- It can be very isolating if you live in rural areas or have strictly monogamous community around you- who are you going to talk to about all this?
I wanted to create a space for learning about non-monogamy that would be support people working through difficult conversations, provide critical information and communication skills training, and cultivate compassionate community for members (regardless of where they live).
That's where I dreamed up the Open Possibilities Relationships Masterclass. A small group of open minds intentionally creating the relationships of their dreams.
WE COME TOGETHER IN THIS CLASS WITH THREE GOALS:
1. Look closely at our options for intentional, consensual non-monogamy and clarify our unique desires.
2. Grow relationship & communication skills necessary to navigate healthy open relationships with confidence.
3. Deepen the connection, authenticity, and trust between you and your partner(s) in powerful ways.
Join us! TRY ONE WEEK FREE $79.99/month after the trial week. Cancel anytime.