Thinking about opening your relationship can be one of the most isolating experiences you'll have. Sure you have a great partner, but this isn't something most of us can turn to our friends about.
You love them, but they just don't get it.
If you're looking for a supportive community to learn with and from, you've found it.
We gather together every week to share resources, tools and learn from Open Relationship Expert, Gina Senarighi in a friendly online community.
Care to join us? Set up a call with Gina to see if our group is a good fit for you.
You're ready for this group coaching circle if...
you want to share learning, connection, and support with others around the world
you're ready to consider non-monogamy in your relationship but want to do it with care
you've thought about opening your relationship- but you're not sure how to start
you're curious about ethical non-monogamy but aren't sure how it works
you want to meet other people starting out in open relationships
you're ready to create healthy communication patterns and replace the ones that aren't working
you know relationships take work- and you're ready to dive in
you can join a conversation about sex and relationships without judging others
you're open to hearing how others are making non-monogamy work and understand monogamy is a valid option for lots of people
Join our community today.
Schedule a free call to get started!
Many benefits of group coaching online
- You get to do the work from the comfort of your own home
- You can learn at your own pace
- You get lots of support in a variety of formats (print, online, audio, video, and direct coaching)
- You join a community of supportive learners to share encouragement
- You get to share stories and tips with others on similar paths
Included in this group package:
- Bi-Monthly group calls to grow and learn together
- Regular office hours for 1:1 support when you need it
- My full library of references and resources for newly open relationships
- Call recordings, notes and worksheets to keep integrating the work at home
- Access to our private online forum for 24/7 support from our circle
- Special invitations to retreats and workshops (online and in-person)
Set up a free call to learn more about this opportunity
WHAT WE DON'T DO
- Focus on hooking up (we hope you really like each other though)
- Push each other's boundaries
- Sit and nod - instead, we'll take action (I've been described as "direct and not-coddling")
- Add shame or judgment to each others experience
- Assume your experience is the same as anyone else's
- Pathologize each other (I don't treat mental illness, so you won't receive a diagnosis, assessment or treatment for mental health conditions or substance use)
- Support violence of any kind
WHAT WE DO
- Share expertise on non-traditional and open relationships
- Focus on the strengths in each unique relationship
- Learn the skills you need to navigate non-monogamy ethically
- Create an individualized plans to change the way you do relationships
- Follow a sex-positive kink-knowledgeable framework and draw from my extensive experience as a sex educator
- Help you listen, build trust and communicate effectively with yourself and those you love
- Keep momentum and hope alive - even when it's hard for you to feel hopeful
How big is the group?
Each group is size-limited to increase intimacy and trust among members. Office hours are just you and me. The online community is a forum for all groups to gather.
Can I register with my partner?
Yes, of course. When we talk in our consultation we'll discuss if it's a good idea to share the group space or if you might fare better in separate small groups to deepen learning.
I emphasize inclusivity in each group, and sometimes having a couple participate together in a small group is difficult for other members. This can also be true for friends and family members. Let's talk about what's best for you!
How does the online group circle work?
You'll get a link from me to schedule your appointments according to your schedule and time zone. You'll also receive a link to my online forms and coaching contract. This starts our work together. We'll do a deep dive in your 1:1 session and check in as often as you'd like during office hours.
We'll also check in as a group face to face during group calls. These are an opportunity for you to talk with me, get questions answered, and reach out to others in the community. If you can't make the calls it's no biggie- they're all recorded for you to listen in later.
You'll also have access to my full library of resources for newly open couples and our online community forum. This gives you a private space to chat with others and get support 24/7.
What's different about online group work?
It means support at your own pace and comfort at a fraction of the cost of doing individual or couples coaching sessions.
It also means you get to learn alongside others and get their perspectives in addition to my expertise.
What if I miss a call?
Calls are recorded so you can join in at any time. If you need support and you have to miss a call you can always join me during office hours for support.
How long will I be a part of the group?
The beauty of an online group is you get to go at your own pace.
Once you sign up you've committed to payment for six months, but you can come and go as you please during that time if you need more space to work through things. I require six months because it takes a few months to implement sustainable meaningful change in your relationships.
Most members opt to stay with the group for many years after their initial six months because it has brought so much energy into their lives.
How much does the group program cost?
The group coaching program is a 6-month subscription for $29/month. I created this program for with two goals in mind: 1) many of my clients wanted a way to connect with others going through similar challenges and 2) lots of people wanted a more affordable option to work with me. Comparatively, coaching clients typically pay $400-800/month for my 1:1 services.
How can I set myself up for success in online sessions?
Find a space that is distraction-free and quiet. Some clients find they need to leave home to remove distractions, others find a cozy spot together in their living room. Please keep internet reliability and privacy in focus as you select your location.
I will not speak with you if you are driving. Your safety is too important to me.
How confidential is online personal work?
I will do everything in my power to protect your privacy and respect your confidentiality but there is no completely secure form of online communication. Anything can be hacked and any program has tech staff who are able to access your information. That is part of the trade off for the ease of online communication.
Please let me know if you have questions about the limits of confidentiality in our work.
Can I get a refund?
Once you've submitted payment you'll have access to recordings and materials for a lifetime. Unfortunately, that means refunds are not possible.