Clear expectations and healthy boundaries are the foundation of any healthy relationship (polyamorous, open, or monogamous).
Join us to learn critical skills for negotiation and healthy conflict in long-term relationships.
What you'll learn in this two-hour workshop:
- How to get clear about what you need- and ask your partner in a way they can hear you
- How to adjust plans when challenges come up
- How to respond to jealousy and insecurity- without compromising your integrity
- How to set and adapt boundaries for long-term relationship success
- What to do with cyclical repeat arguments and conflicts
- How to repair from misunderstandings, broken trust, and negative conflict patterns.
Attend the 90-minute workshop, stay for the Q&A session, and take home all the printable worksheets and tools after the live event.